Tours are an important tool in growing your business and help introduce you to your community and potential families. You should plan for a tour to last from 30-45 minutes, and can be completed either in-person or virtually.
- Decide if you want to do in-person and/or virtual tours
- Set up your Tour Availability on your website (we recommend within 30 days of opening and at least once a week going forward for new prospective families and to grow your wait list)
- Create a Tour Outline: take notes on how you want to give a tour. We suggest including the following
- Overview of your background, qualifications, experience, and motivation for starting a school
- What type of program you offer and showing the physical space
- Rhythm of the day and extracurriculars
- School calendar and enrollment options
- Introduction to co-teachers and assistants
- Program availability, tuition, and fees
- Instructions on how to apply
- Video guide on Setting Up Tours
To download the complete Enrollments Launch Kit, visit this article here.