To speed up the process of signing in children to your program, there is a provided QR code for parents to scan when the check in their child in the app. When parent scan the QR code, they will be taken to their signature screen on the app and can quickly sign in their child. To print your program's QR code for parents to access, take the following steps.
- Log into your Wonderschool account at www.ccms.wonderschool.com.
- Under "School Settings" on the left side menu, select "Location Details".
- Select the blue "Print my QR code" button.
- You will see a pop up window asking you to print the document. Select "Save".
- When you click "Save", you will see another similar pop up asking where you'd like to save the file. Save it to your Desktop so you can easily find it and click "Save" again.
- When you have saved the file, open the file and print it so you can hang it on a bulletin board or on your door for parents to scan when they drop off or pick up their children.
If you need support finding or printing your program's QR code, reach out to us at email@example.com for assistance.