There is an option for parents and staff to sign in their child on the Wonderschool 2.0 app with a PIN number if you are using a SHARED device. For example, if you have one shared tablet that all parents use to sign in, you can use PIN numbers. If you have teachers who each have their own tablet for their classroom, they can use PIN numbers for the parents of children in their classroom.
To find your PIN numbers for parents, take the following steps:
- Click on "Students" from the left side menu.
- Select the student whose PIN you want to retrieve.
- In the student's information, scroll down to the "Family & Emergency Contact" section to view the PIN number the parent can use.
- If you need to edit the parent's PIN number, you can select the green pencil icon to edit the information and refresh the PIN. If you would prefer not to use a PIN, you can turn that option off.
- Make sure to save any changes you've made before you close the window.
- If you do not see a PIN number for a parent, it is likely because they have not yet activated their account. If you need support resending an invitation to a parent, reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find your PIN numbers for staff, take the following steps:
- Click on "Staff" and view the PIN numbers below each staff member. The staff member can use their individual PIN code to log into the shared device.
- To edit the staff member to use a PIN code, click on the staff member and make sure the PIN code option is toggled on.