When parents are added to a child's profile, they will be invited to create a Wonderschool account and download the Wonderschool 2.0 app. For more information on the app, click here.
To add parents to a child's profile:
- Select the child's profile from "Students" under the "School Management" section.
- Scroll down to the Family & Emergency Contact section and click "Add".
- In the pop up window, add in the parent's information.
- To approve the parent or guardian you are adding for pick up of the student, make sure the "Approved Pick Up" option is toggled on and shows as blue. If you would like to invite the parent or guardian to also be able to receive program updates and photo updates on the Wonderschool app, make sure the invite toggle is also on.
- Press "Add Contact" to send the invitation. The parent will receive an email with a link to create their account. You will know the parent has accepted the invite and created an account when their status says "Verified". If the status says "Invited", they have not yet created their account and should do so by checking their email for the invitation to join Wonderschool.
- To resend the invitation to a parent or guardian, click the blue arrow.
- To edit the email address, click the green pencil icon.
- To delete the contact, click the red trash can icon.
If you need support inviting parents, please reach out to email@example.com.