To add offline revenue (payments or profits you collect apart from Wonderschool), you can log them in the dashboard.
- Under Finances, select Transactions.
- Select Add transaction in the top right corner and select Money in (revenue).
- Fill out the date, enter the payment amount, select the type of payment, and the payer. You can upload a receipt if you have one and add any notes you want.
- Press Submit when done. You can add more revenue or click Done.
To add any expenses to your dashboard, you can log them using the following steps:
- In the same Transactions section, select Add transaction and Money out (expenses).
- Add in the date of the expense, the amount of the expense, the category, and merchant it was paid to. You can upload a receipt if you have one and add any notes you want.
- Press Submit. You can add another expense or click Done.
You will now be able to see the expenses and revenue added to your dashboard. If you'd like to download a report, you can click the Export to CSV option in the top right corner.
If you need help adding offline revenue or expenses, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.