If you are using Wonderschool 2.0, you can use the check in feature to take digital attendance. To download the app, use these links here.
There are two ways to check students into Rooms in Wonderschool Centers. You can have staff check students in, or you can have parents check students in on a shared tablet or phone for the program.
- Open your app to see your student list.
- Tap the student you want to check in.
- If needed, you can switch rooms to find the student you want to check in by tapping the top yellow section with the room listed.
- Tap the Check In activity icon.
- Sign your name and click done.
- The child is now signed in! You can start adding other daily activities throughout the day (meals, photos, naps, etc.)
- Read this article here on how to post activity updates.
- To check out a student, select the student to check out and tap Check out.
To view this process, click the play button on the video below. To make the video full screen, click on the button in the bottom right corner.
You will see the web dashboard update in real time! As you sign in children, you'll see the numbers change in each room.
If you'd like the parent to sign in their own child, you can read this article here for next steps: Using Check in/Check out in Wonderschool 2.0
If you need support, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.