If you are using Wonderschool 2.0, you can take the following steps to add students to your classrooms:
- In your dashboard, click on the Students from the left-side menu.
- Select Add a new student to add an individual student.
- Please note that our "import" feature is still in progress! Use the "Add student" button for now.
- In the popup window, enter the student’s information.
- If you do not see the homeroom you want to add the student to, you may need to add rooms first! Read this article to see how to add rooms to your account.
- Press "Add student" when done.
- Select the new student's profile to edit their information.
- Click "Edit" next to any section to add more student information. Make sure to edit the "Enrollment" section to mark the student as enrolled. Scroll down further to add parents or other legal guardians, scanned files, or view invoices that have been processed through the platform.
To learn how to invite parents to join the platform and start using the Wonderschool 2.0 app with you, read this article here: Inviting Parents to Wonderschool 2.0.
If you need help adding students, please reach out to us at email@example.com!