If you are using Wonderschool 2.0, you can take the following steps to add existing students and invite brand new students to your program:
- In your dashboard, click on the "School Management" from the left-side menu and select "Students".
- Select Add a new student to add an individual student.
- To bulk upload students to your dashboard, learn how using this article!
- You'll now see our (new!) student dashboard, where you can view enrolled students, unenrolled students, and any pending invitations you have to invite new families to join your program.
- To add a new student, click "Add Student" in the top right corner.
- On this new page, you can select the room this student will be added to. If you are a family child care and you do not have rooms, you will only have the option if "Primary Room".
- If you do not see the homeroom you want to add the student to, you may need to add rooms first! Read this article to see how to add rooms to your account.
- Select the date in the calendar of when this student would enroll with you.
- Then, choose either:
- A brand new family who has not reached out through your Wonderschool website.
- A family from your interested tab that would have sent you a message or toured your program through your Wonderschool website.
- If they are a brand new family, add in the details of the parent information. You can add more than one parent if you have more than one contact for the student.
- If they are a family you've added through the interested families in your dashboard, you will not need to enter in any information since the system has already collected it for you.
- Click "Finish" when all the student and parent information is correct.
- Next, it will ask if you would like to send the student an enrollment invitation. If the student you have just added is an existing student, you don't need to send them an enrollment invitation! You can use this for only brand new families you would like to enroll in your program.
- To learn how to upload enrollment documents to your dashboard, click here.
- Review all the information and add any personal note as the final step in the text box.
- Click "Send" when ready! The parent will receive you invitation via email.
You will see the next screen asking if you would like to set up any invoices for this family. You can click "Create invoice" to get started. To learn how to do this, check out this article here.
If you need help adding students, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!