There are instances where you will be enrolling a family with multiple children. In these cases, you will invite each sibling separately. The reason for this is to ensure each child has accurate information since some siblings might have different schedules, different tuition rates, etc.
For a brand new sibling joining your program:
- Log into your Program Dashboard.
- In your Interested tab, click on the current student who is enrolled in your program already.
- In their profile, next to Children click Add on the right side of the screen.
- In the new screen, add in the siblings information. You do not need to fill out more than the child's name, birthday, and gender. The other sections are option.
- Click Save when done entering their information.
- To invite the sibling, click on Enrollments and Invite to Enroll.
- Find the sibling's name you just added and select their name.
- You'll see the new sibling as an option at the top of the invitation. Select their name and enter in their enrollment information - start date, schedule, and tuition.
- Review the information and press Send Invitation.
For an existing sibling who is already part of your program:
- In your Student List, select Add Student.
- To indicate this is a sibling of an existing student, you must add the same parent's email or phone number that the existing student has. This will send the same parent the invite to have the second sibling join the program on Wonderschool.
- Save the information when done, and select which invitation you are sending to the parent - invite to the mobile app, or invite to online billing.
If you need support with this process, please email us at email@example.com for help!