How to Check in/Check Out a Student
Using the Wonderschool app, you can digitally check in or check out students in your program. You can either do this as the director for all students from your own phone, or you can have parents sign in their children from their own phones.
For the parent experience with check in/check out, please review this article.
To check in a child on the Wonderschool app:
- Open the Wonderschool app on your device.
- Select Check in from the bottom menu on the screen.
- Select the child you will be checking in.
- Sign your name in the signature box. If the parent is signing the child in using your phone or tablet, select their name and have them sign.
- You can adjust the time of check in if the child should have been checked in earlier. Click Confirm time when the time is correct.
- Press Check in to finish.
You will see the child will now be marked as checked in.
To check out a child on the Wonderschool app:
- Go to the same Check in screen in the app.
- Select the child who is being checked out.
- Sign in the signature box. If the parent is signing the child out using your phone or tablet, select their name and have them sign.
- Adjust the time of check out if needed. Click Confirm time when the time is correct.
- Press Check out when done.
You will see the child move to the Checked Out section in the app screen.
If your check out code has not changed since the previous day, use your finger to drag the screen down and refresh the check in page on your app.
If you need support using the check in/check out feature, please reach out to our support team at email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.