How to Add a Payment Method (Wonderschool 1.0)
To pay for care through Wonderschool's online billing system, you can use one of two methods:
- Card payments (credit, debit, FSA card, HSA card)
- Bank account payments (ACH payments through direct withdrawal)
If you have not added your payment method upon enrolling in a program, you can do so with the following steps:
- Log into your Wonderschool parent account at www.wonderschool.com/login.
- Click on your profile icon in the top right corner and select Payment Method.
- Select which payment method you would like to use for tuition payments.
- If you use a card, you will see there is a 2.85% processing fee. If you would like to avoid this fee, you can add your bank account to make payments.
- Add your card or bank account information and save. Your child care provider can now create tuition payments for you online! No more remembering a checkbook or stopping at the bank to get cash - hooray!
- If you do not see your bank account listed, you can manually connect your bank account through the account number. Use this quick guide on how to do so.
If you need support with this process, please reach out to our support team at email@example.com for assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.