To learn how to edit your website, check out this video here!
As part of Wonderschool, you will have a website for your program that is listed online for parents to find when they are searching for child care. This website can be edited to have all your program details and share information with interested families. Take a look at the below tips on how to create a successful website to share with your community and gather more parent interest.
Make sure your website is all about YOU!
There are thousands of websites advertising for child care online, especially since COVID made in-person meetings with families harder for providers. We need yours to stand out!
- Check out this article here on tips and tricks to this: Personalize Your Website
Learn from your fellow providers on how they've decided to customize their Wonderschool websites. For inspiration, take a look at some of these pages:
- Crawley Family Center Daycare & Preschool -- VA
- Wiggles, Giggles, & Smiles Wonderschool -- NY
- Seeds of Love Wonderschool -- CA
- Cole's House -- NE
- Tiny Tots Family Learning Home -- GA
Edit Your Own Website
If you've never had a website before, no need to panic! We've made this website simple to follow and easy to edit.
- To learn how to edit your website, check out this how-to guide with written steps and videos!
Promote Your Website
Once you've created your amazing website, share it far and wide! Much of the success of your website will be from the people who are clicking on it and creating more momentum for your page. The more people who click on your website, the more popular it will become online!
- To learn more about the behind-the-scenes work your website is doing for you, watch this quick video that explains the power of SEO - Search Engine Optimization - and how it will help propel your website to the top of the list.
For more tips on marketing your program, take a look at these marketing support articles.