How to Add an Offline Payment
Wonderschool now gives providers the ability to log any offline revenue they may collect! From subsidy payments, cash payments from parents, or any other income that does not come through Wonderschool, providers can take the following steps to log these collected payments:
- Log into your Program Dashboard at www.wonderschool.com
- When you are in your dashboard, click on Payments.
- Underneath Payments, click on Offline Revenue.
- Click "Start to Track" and Add Revenue.
- Choose from the dropdown options the type of revenue you collected.
- Type in the amount of the payment.
- Enter the date you collected it.
- Choose who the payer is (a student's family, government funding, etc.).
- Add in what payment method you received (cash, check, subsidy payment, etc.)
- Enter any additional notes if needed.
- Submit and you're all set!
If the revenue was collected offline from a family you have enrolled on the platform, you'll see it now listed in their student profile under Offline Payments:
Need assistance? Reach out to us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please sign in to leave a comment.