How to Add Another User to Your Wonderschool Account
If you have a co-director, teachers, assistants, or other staff you would like to have access to your Wonderschool account, you can now add them to the app!
Additional users will have access to:
- Checking in and out students
- Posting activity updates and photos
- Messaging currently enrolled families
Additional users will not have access to:
- A director's personal information
- Payment or billing information
- Viewing the Program Dashboard (web version)
- Booking tours or messaging prospective families
To add another user:
- Log into your account at www.wonderschool.com.
- Select Program Dashboard.
- Select your profile photo and Account.
- Select Staff.
- Click Add teacher and enter in their email address.
- Click Send invitation to send an email to the teacher. The email will have a link for them to set up their account and password.
- Once they set up their account, they can download the Wonderschool mobile app and log in to get started!
- If you need to remove a teacher, you can click the trash can icon to remove them. This will prevent them from having access to anything on the app and will remove their privileges as a user.
Reach out to us at email@example.com if you need any support!
Please sign in to leave a comment.