When families are invited to Wonderschool, the first parent is able to add the second parent to the family's Wonderschool profile so they can both have access to the Wonderschool app, receive payment receipts, and more. Please follow the below steps to add in another family member to your profile.
- After the enrollment has been accepted by the first parent, the first parent should go to http://www.wonderschool.com/me.
- A screen will show that looks similar to this example:If you have not completed your personal contact information or your child's basic information, you will be asked to do so on this screen.
- To add the second parent's information, click Ok! underneath Legal Guardians.
- You will fill in the second parent's information and save:
- After you save this section, the second parent will be able to use their email address (please be sure to use the same one you just saved!) to log into www.wonderschool.com and create an account and choose a password.
- When the parent creates their account, they can download the app and use their email and new password to log in:
Need help? Email us at email@example.com!