How to Edit Your Parent Handbook
To watch a how-to video on editing your parent handbook, click here!
If you've been running your program for any amount of time, chances are you already have a parent handbook written. Wonderschool provides a version of a basic parent handbook, but you'll probably want to update it to match your existing policies. This is an important step as you get setup with Wonderschool's tools because parents who enroll will be required to sign your parent handbook.
- Log into your Wonderschool account.
- Click on Program Dashboard in the top right corner.
- Click on your profile icon in the top corner and select Account.
- Click on School Info.
- Click on Edit Handbook under Parent Handbook.
- Click Edit in the top right corner.
- A pop-up will appear letting you know that parents will receive a new copy of the handbook if you make any changes.
- Click I Understand.
- Scroll to the section of the handbook you'd like to edit and make your changes.
- You can keep the text Wonderschool has provided and adjust to fit your program's policies
- You can delete all the text and copy and paste your existing program's policies
- Click Save in the top right corner.
- A pop-up will appear allowing you to summarize the changes you've made to the handbook in an email to parents.
- Click Save and Send Email to finalize the changes made to the handbook and notify parents.
Please sign in to leave a comment.