To watch a how-to video on how to edit your website, click here.
When parents search for Wonderschools in their area, they can narrow their search through a variety of filters.
These filters rely on the information you provide on your Wonderschool website to keep or eliminate your program in the parent's search. Filters include: age ranges, number of days/week, drop-off time, pick-up time, program type, budget (monthly tuition), subsidy, tours & events, and open during COVID-19.
To make sure your program is correctly included when parents use these filters, it is very important to provide accurate information about these topics on your website and update it regularly.
- To update information about your program's age ranges, schedule, and monthly tuition, check out the article Setting tuition based on age and schedule.
- To update whether or not your program accepts subsidy students, check the article Editing the basics section of your website.
- To update, schedule, and publish upcoming events, check out the article Scheduling and publishing events.
- To update if your program is open during COVID-19, log into your Director Dashboard and you will see the "Update COVID-19 Status," and options for offering short-term care.
Remember to log into your director dashboard and update these items on your website when:
- You schedule a new event.
- You change your schedule.
- An age group is full or has openings.
- You change tuition rates.
- You are open during COVID-19.
- If you are also offering or not offering short-term care.