While all Wonderschool programs and directors are committed to our Quality and Safety Promise that ensures a child-centered, growth-minded, safety-focused environment, we also know how important it is for parents to find a perfect fit for their family. The sections in this article walk you through parts of the Wonderschool website that help you compare Wonderschools, locate important information, and connect with program directors in order to make an informed and confident decision about your child’s care.
This article will teach you how to:
Reviewing Wonderschool program websites
- Log into your Wonderschool account.
- Use the search feature to locate programs in your area.
- Click here to learn more about the search feature.
- To see details about a program, click on the program's snapshot on the left or the pop-up that appears on the map. This will direct you to the program's website which is described below.
You will always see the Wonderschool’s name and a brief description in the banner. In some banners, you will see a Message director button. In other website banners, you might see notes about available spots, upcoming events, and/or tour times. You can use the Schedule tour button to schedule a tour if the program is offering tours at this time.
Under the Basics section of the website, you will find quick bullet point details about the program:
Further down in the main body of the website, you will find more information about the program within one or more of the following sections. The content of each program website will vary:
- Testimonials + Parent Reviews
- Provider Achievements
- Program Calendar + Daily Schedule
On the right side of the page, you will find:
- An address (zip code only or exact address if the provider has chosen to share) with a Google Map location
- Other suggested Wonderschool programs that might also be nearby in your area
When you find a school you’d like to save, use the Add to favorites button at the top of the website. By clicking the heart, you will save that Wonderschool as a favorite. You can access your entire list of favorites by clicking My Programs at the top of your screen.
Comparing multiple Wonderschools
Any Wonderschool you marked as a favorite will appear in a list under My Programs. You can mark a Wonderschool as a favorite in two ways:
- Click on the Add to favorites button at the top of the program’s website.
- Click on the heart in the top right corner of the program's image on the search results page.
Scheduling a tour
If a Wonderschool has available tour times, you can schedule your tour directly from this page. We recommend you familiarize yourself with the admissions process outlined on that school’s website first!
- Click the blue Schedule Tour link under the school you’re interested in touring.
- Select from the listed dates and times for tours the provider is offering.
- Click Next to enter information about your childcare needs, including a weekly schedule and details about your child.
- To add details about another child, click Add.
- Click Confirm Tour to schedule the tour.
If the tour times listed do not work for your schedule, we recommend you use the Message director button on the program's website to coordinate a different time for a visit with the provider or program staff.