Understanding Invoice Details, Credits, and Refunds and Withholdings
As a Wonderschool program director, the details about every payment transaction are always available to you through your program dashboard. Understanding these details will help you keep track of how money moves from the families enrolled in your program, through Wonderschool, and into your bank account. The article below provides the steps you can follow to locate some of these details.
Viewing invoice details
- Log into your Wonderschool account.
- Click Program Dashboard in the top right corner.
- Click on the Payments header at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the Upcoming or Completed Payment section to find the payment you'd like to see more details about.
- Click on the payment.
- Under Invoice, you will see:
- On the left, the parents' names.
- On the right, the estimated date the family is charged - You will receive the deposit for this charge 2-8 business days from this date.
- On the right, the payment status - Upcoming, Charged, Processing, or Deposited.
- Upcoming = has not been charged yet
- Charged = payment was charged to the family's payment method and is awaiting approval to begin the transfer process
- Processing = payment is in process by the parents' bank or credit card company to be transferred to your account
- Deposited = payment has been deposited to your account
- Under Summary, you will see:
- The title of the payment including the student's name and any special details like prorated tuition or drop-in hours.
- Any additional credits or withholdings.
- The Total - The amount that will be deposited into your bank account.
If a family chooses to apply a credit, such as a deposit, to a tuition payment, you will see this credit listed in the invoice. Since this is money that might otherwise have been refunded to the family, the amount is subtracted from the subtotal. The total payment deposited into your bank account will reflect this credit.
State/city subsidies will also be listed as credits and be reflected in the amount deposited into your bank account.
Understanding Refunds and Withholdings
If you need to refund a parent, email firstname.lastname@example.org, and a member of our support team will coordinate the refund!
Article is closed for comments.