You may need to combine several PDFs into one when uploading your child's immunization records. The instructions below will help you do that.
Combining PDFs in OS X (Apple)
- Use Preview to open the first PDF.
- Under View, select Thumbnails.
- Click on the last thumbnail image.
- Click Edit > Insert > Page from File.
- Click on the PDF you want to add.
- Click Open.
- The second PDF should now appear in pages after the original document.
- You can follow the above steps again to insert additional documents.
- To save, click File > Export as PDF.
Combining PDFs in Windows
- Open Acrobat.
- Click Tools.
- Click Combine Files.
- Click Add Files.
- Select the files you want to combine.
- Click the blue Combine button in the upper right.
- Click the save icon.
- Select the save location.
- Click Save.
Online Document Merging Tool
There are several of these free document merging tools available online and all of them work in the same way. Just search "combine PDFs" or "merge PDFs" to see your choices.
Here are a few links to popular document merging tools:
If you want us to take care of this for you, we are happy to do so! Just send us an email at email@example.com with the files you'd like us to combine and we will send them back to you as one document for you to add to your profile.