How to Use One-Time Payments for Billing
You can use one time payments for expenses like field trip fees, materials fees, drop-in or before care payments, and/or other non-recurring payments.
- Log into your Wonderschool account.
- Click Payments at the top Navigation Bar.
- Click the blue Add Payment button on the right hand corner.
- Select the student.
- You can only create a one-time payment for one student at a time.
- Under EXECUTE ON, select the day the payment will be processed from the parent's account.
- For example, you may choose to set the payment date a week before a field trip, so you have the funds in advance.
- Under PAYMENT DESCRIPTION, enter the one-time payment details.
- Under Line Items:
- Enter a DESCRIPTION for the item and the AMOUNT.
- Click + Add Line Item and fill out the DESCRIPTION and AMOUNT if you are including additional items in this one-time payment.
- Click Create Payment
- The one-time payment will immediately post in the family's upcoming payments and an additional invoice, separate from the monthly tuition invoice, will be sent.
- The payment will also appear in your payment dashboard.
To cancel or edit a one-time payment, review the steps in this article for guidance. If you need further assistance, please reach out for support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article is closed for comments.