To watch a quick how-to video on this process, click here!
Existing students that are currently enrolled in your program when you start using Wonderschool can still be managed through the Wonderschool Program Dashboard! To add an existing student to your program, take the following steps:
- Log into your Wonderschool account.
- Click Program Dashboard.
- Select the header Student List.
- Click Add Student.
- Enter the student's:
- First name
- Last name
- Email or phone number of one parent (additional parents can be added later!)
- If you are adding siblings, use the same email/phone number for both children so our system knows they are from the same family.
- Click Save.
Now, you have two options to select with this family. You can:
- Invite the parents to use the Wonderschool app with you to receive daily updates, photos, use check in/check out.
- Invite the parents to use online billing with Wonderschool to collect tuition payments for your program.
Parents will not be connected with you through Wonderschool if you do not invite them to either of the above options.
To learn more about inviting your families to join you in using Wonderschool, view this article for step by step instructions.
If you would like to share more information with your parents about Wonderschool before inviting them, you can share the attached flyer at the bottom of this article. Feel free to also use the sample introduction letter to Wonderschool with your parents as well.