In the Wonderschool app, you can send messages to enrolled families as well as prospective families that have contacted you through your website and are interested in your program.
- Open the Wonderschool app on your device.
- Along the bottom of the screen, tap Message.
- A red notification indicates the number of unread messages you have from parents.
- Tap on the student whose parents you want to send a message to.
- Type your message.
- Tap the blue paper airplane icon to send the message.
- In the same Message section, tap the header Prospective to see any incoming messages from interested families contacting you through your website.
- Type your message and tap the blue paper airplane icon to send the message.
If you prefer to send messages through your dashboard on the computer version of your program dashboard, learn how to do so here: How to Send Messages to Families in the Dashboard
If you are having trouble sending messages in the app, please reach out to our support team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.