To watch a quick how-to video on this process, click here!
When a new family expresses interest in joining your program, you can send them an enrollment invitation through your program dashboard.
- Log into your Wonderschool account.
- Click on Program Dashboard.
- Click on the Enrollments header at the top of the page
- Scroll down to Students and click the blue Invite to Enroll button.
- Click Invite a Family.
- Click on the interested family's name to being entering in the details for the enrollment invitation.
- If you do not see the family's name listed, follow these instructions to add their information to your dashboard
After you've selected the family to invite:
- Choose a START DATE.
- Select the family's SCHEDULE.
- The monthly tuition will calculate for you, but you can change it by clicking in the blue box and entering a new amount. Click Next.
- Review the information.
- If necessary, adjust the ENROLLMENT FEE. Click Next.
- Under EXPIRES IN, set how long you'd like the invitation to remain open to the family.
- You can send the pre-filled MESSAGE or customize it.
- Click Send Invitation.
- You will receive confirmation that the enrollment invitation has been sent.
**To keep in touch with interested parents throughout the touring and enrollment process, Wonderschool recommends using the messaging feature in the Wonderschool app.
Looking to enroll a student using subsidized care? Click here!