Communication with parents is critical! The Wonderschool app allows you to send updates to parents about what their children are doing during the day. These could be photos or text updates of the child, or something like recording a nap or potty.
To send an update:
- Log into the app and click the blue and white "+" icon in the bottom right corner of the Activity screen.
- Select who you would like to send the update to. You can select all students, individual students, or groups of students.
- If you send to an individual family or select families, only those families will see that update.
- Type any message in the Optional Message section.
- If you'd like, select the camera icon to add photos to the update.
- Select the type of update (see this article for details on types of updates) and fill in those details.
- Press Post in the top right corner.
Here is an example of posting an individual update:
Here is an example of posting a group update (with a photo):
If you need help posting on the app, reach out to our team at email@example.com.