Introducing the Wonderschool App
You spoke and we listened. We’ve heard from parents in Wonderschool programs that you want better communication tools. We’re now launching an app at Wonderschool programs that will allow Directors to send updates to and communicate with parents in their programs.
The app is now available on both iOS and Android:
This article covers all of the app's functionality:
Log in to the app
To log in, enter the same username and password you use to pay tuition on Wonderschool.com.
The timeline allows you to see all updates about your children enrolled in a Wonderschool.
If you have multiple children enrolled in a Wonderschool, you’ll see all of their names at the top of the screen and can click on one to see their updates only.
To filter by activity, click the dropdown that says ‘All Activities’ and select an activity type. The timeline will now display only activities of that type.
Send messages to your child’s program. Each family will have a message thread so everyone is on the same page. Read receipts (the dot below the message) are included and show you the last message a director has read. This way you’re certain that they saw your message.
Adding an additional parent to your account
You can allow an additional parent to be able to log in to the Wonderschool app and view updates or send messages to your child’s teacher with the following steps.
Have the parent do the following:
- Go to http://www.wonderschool.com/me
- Log in with your Wonderschool account
- Scroll down to “Legal Guardians” and click “Add” on the right
- Enter the additional parent’s information and click “Save”.
- The additional parent then needs to set their password.
- Go to www.wonderschool.com, click on “log in”.
- Enter the email of the new account and click “Forgot your password?”
- We will then send a password reset email.
- Click the link to set the password.
- Log in to the app with the new account.
Make a Wish
We’re here to make your life easier. Have an idea that you’d like us to build? Submit a wish in the app. We can’t promise we’ll build everything, but we will read every piece of feedback and will build the features people ask for.