What is Slack?
Slack is a chat application for businesses. We use Slack for Wonderschool Directors to connect with each other and to connect with the Wonderschool team of mentors.
Why Should I Use Slack?
Family Child Care can be a lonely business. Slack creates a digital space where you can connect with other directors who are near and far. Use it to share successes, ask for help, or just to vent! The Wonderschool team also uses it to share news, events, and reminders for Directors.
How Do I Get Access?
- Use this link to create an account: Join Wonderschool Slack.
- The email you use can be the same email you use to access your Wonderschool account.
- You can access the Slack channel with this URL: https://wonderschooldirectors.slack.com.
- Or you can download the Slack app on your phone: https://slack.com/downloads/.
How to Use Slack
- Take a tour of Slack here.
- We suggest that you read through prior conversations to get a sense for how best to use Slack.
- You can also message people directly in the Direct Messages section.
Managing Notifications from Slack