There is a new feature to be able to clock teacher and staff hours in Wonderschool 2.0! If you would like to use Wonderschool to track these hours and download reports, you can take the following steps:
Turn on Employee Clock In / Clock Out
- Ensure that you have your program's QR code printed and available for staff to scan to clock in and out. This can be found in your "School Settings" under "Location Settings". Click on "View/Print QR code". More instructions on this can be found here.
- Turn on the setting to use the employee clock in/out feature by checking the box next to "Require employees to scan QR code to clock in".
- Teachers and staff can now use their app or a shared device to scan the QR code to clock in and out when their shifts are done.
Turn Use Employee Clock In / Clock Out as Staff
- To clock in and out, a user can click on their profile on the top left and they see a “clock-in” button. When they clock in, they see a modal where it gives them the time they clocked in.
- If “Require employees to scan QR code” is selected, then staff need to scan the QR code for the program each time they clock-in and clock-out similar to parents.
- If a user is assigned to multiple rooms, upon clocking in, they can choose the room they want to clock in.
- Upon clocking in, a green dot appears next to their name to indicated they are clocked-in.
- Upon clocking in, the button then reads to “clock-out” and if they are assigned to multiple rooms they can switch rooms by clicking on “Clock-in to another room” which automatically clocks them out of the current room and clocks them in to the new room.