Directors are now able to offer weekly auto-payments along with monthly auto-payments in the Wonderschool platform! Read on to see how to switch a family's billing frequency.
Before you switch a family's billing frequency, first ensure that you have enabled weekly tuition payments on your website: Displaying Weekly Tuition
Once weekly payments are enabled, you can take the following steps to start a family on weekly payments:
- Log into your Wonderschool dashboard and go to your Enrollments section.
- Scroll to your student list and select the student's profile you want to change to weekly billing.
- In their profile, under Billing Settings, select Change Billing Cycle.
- In the pop up window, choose the date you want to begin charging this family weekly.
- Next, enter in the amount of tuition this family will pay you weekly.
- Review the updated information and click Confirm when all details are correct.
- You will now see the previously monthly billing schedule with an end date, and the new weekly billing schedule set to start on the date you chose.
- To check the day of the week that the weekly tuition will be charged, click Edit next to Billing Setting and select the charge schedule you want to use for the family.
The family will now be billed weekly, not monthly. They will still receive invoices, reminder emails of upcoming charges, and payment receipts.
If you need any support with this, please contact our support team at email@example.com.