To watch a how-to video on adding a brand new family to Wonderschool, click here!
Follow this guide to add your families to the Wonderschool platform and participate in online billing.
(If a brand new family is only going to use the app and not use online billing, go to this article instead.)
- Log into your Wonderschool account and go to your Program Dashboard.
- Click on the Interested header at the top.
- Click Invite a Family and enter the family’s information that you will be inviting if you do not see it in the list
- This step is storing the parent’s email address so we can send the invitation.
- Once you’ve saved the family’s information, click on the Enrollments header.
- Scroll down and click Add Student.
- Click Invite a Family.
- Select the name of the family you just added in.
- For Start Date, select the first of the month they will start paying tuition online.
- Example: February 1 if they are going to begin monthly payments in February
- Select the student’s Schedule of when they will be attending your program.
- Click Next.
- If there is an Enrollment Fee, you can type out the amount. You can also set to $0.
- Click Next.
- Set an Expiration time for the family to finish this invitation.
- You can always resend the invite, so if a parent misses the time window, it’s not a problem!
- Review the student’s invitation and customize the message the parent will receive.
- Example: Hello [parent name]! We are so excited to share that our program is now using Wonderschool to help manage our business. Wonderschool is a support tool that helps us with administrative tasks such as online billing, enrollment management, and marketing our program. Please know that nothing will be changing with your family’s enrollment. Thank you!
- Click Send Invitation when you are set.
The parent will receive an email with the invitation link to accept their enrollment in your program. You will see their information in your dashboard under the Students roster in the Enrollments section when the process is complete.
To RESEND AN INVITATION:
- In Enrollments, under Invitations, click the dropdown menu that says Pending on the right side of the screen and choose Expired.
- Select the invitation you want to resend.
- Click the blue Edit button.
- All information in the invitation will be saved, so click through the details unless you want to make any adjustments.
- Review the invitation again and click Send Invitation when ready.
- You can resend an invitation as many times as you need to.
If parents need assistance at any time, they can contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be able to help them right away. Thank you!