How to Add a Link to Another Website
For some providers, you may already have an existing website, Facebook group, Instagram account, or other social media page that you use to advertise your website. The good news is that you can add that link to your Wonderschool website, too! Check out the easy steps below to connect a separate program page to your Wonderschool page:
- Log into your Program Dashboard and click on the My Website header.
- Select the section you'd like to add your website link.
- Most providers will add it to the "About Us" section and say something like "Check out our other website here: [link]".
- In the text box, paste the link to the page you'd like to add to your Wonderschool page.
- Highlight the link, and select the hashtag symbol (#).
- Paste the link to the separate page again and press "return" on your keyboard.
- The link will be added. Press Save to update the section.
- Click on My Website and View Website.
- Scroll down and see the link attached successfully!
If you need assistance, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for support!
Please sign in to leave a comment.