Let's talk tech! The recommended device list below helps directors select tablets for
their programs that will work best with the Wonderschool 2.0 app. We suggest using a tablet with an iOS (Apple) or Android operating system. You can also have any additional program teachers or staff use their personal smartphones with the Wonderschool app. Check out the options below!
List of Device Options
Apple - iPad Mini
- Walmart: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Apple-iPad-mini-Wi-Fi-64GB/207104625
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Tablets-Apple-Computers/s?rh=n%3A1232597011%2Cp_89%3AApple
Android - Onn Tablet
- Walmart: https://www.walmart.com/ip/onn-10-1-Tablet-32GB-Storage-2GB-RAM-Android-11-Go-2GHz-Quad-Core-Processor-LCD-Display-Dual-band-WiFi/248528865
Android - Samsung Galaxy
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-7-0in-Wi-Fi-Renewed/dp/B01K5S2TD2/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=tablets&qid=1631544918&refinements=p_n_operating_system_browse-bin%3A3077590011&rnid=3077589011&s=pc&sr=1-3
Devices that will NOT work with the Wonderschool 2.0 App
Please note the devices which will NOT work with the Wonderschool 2.0 app:
- Any Amazon Fire tablet - The Wonderschool 2.0 app is not yet available in the Amazon app store, so you will not be able to download the app to your Amazon Fire tablet.
- A Google Chromebook - The Wonderschool 2.0 app will not be downloadable to a Google Chromebook. You will be able to open a browser (Google Chrome) and access ccms.wonderschool.com, but you will not be able to download the app to the Chromebook for check ins, activity posts, etc.
For any other questions feel free to reach out to email@example.com.