After the parent completes their child's enrollment documents through the Wonderschool platform, you must review the information and print the paperwork.
Start by taking a look at the family's Enrollment Detail by clicking on the child's name in your dashboard.
Check which permissions (sunscreen, field trips, etc. if applicable) were granted or not granted.
- For forest schools, you will also have bug spray and first aid permissions listed here.
Download the child's immunization record (if added by the parent)
- For California providers, you must take this record and transfer it to a California School Immunization Record (CDPH 286 - https://archive.cdph.ca.gov/pubsforms/forms/CtrldForms/cdph286.pdf) printed on blue paper.
- Here is a video that explains how to fill out this card: https://vimeo.com/212120049/e23d9beb9e
Download the child's enrollment documents. Print these for your records and check them carefully.
- In some cases, you may need to fill in some additional information about your program such as name, address, or licensing office.
It is important to make sure that your records are up-to-date for all children.
- You can find a list of all required documents and our recommendation for organizing them here.
- You'll notice that all documents required for individual children are included in the enrollment documents that you downloaded (plus some additional documents that Wonderschool recommends having on file).
Please note that forest schools are not regulated by Community Care Licensing (or any other government agency), but Wonderschool requires you to keep student information and emergency contact information on file, as well as immunization records.
As always, reach out to us a email@example.com with any questions.